Tomorrow we'll have the follow up meeting of Dyson and Seidenberg faculty to see how our collaborations in digital media are coming along. We'll have "new" folks so it should be fun.
Yesterday the Computer Club on the NYC had Staci Burke and Mirkeya Cappellan, two Pace graduate students who attended the Grace Hopper Conference, speak about their experiences. Mirkeya attended last year and Staci attended this year. Fran Allen, a great friend of our school who serves on our Advisory Board, was one of the keynote speakers at this year's conference. The conference is sponsored by the Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology.
The weather has been a challenge, and it's only February 5. As I write this it's 8 degrees outside my house. I hope that we're done with snow for a little while at least.
Next week I'm in Pleasantville on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon, at the Graduate Center Tuesday and Friday morning, and in New York on Thursday.
I hope to see many of you on Friday for our School meeting with the Provost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment