Some highlights so far:
- The Advisory Board met and discussed the Seidenberg Curriculum Task Force Report. I've sent the overview to department and curriculum committee chairs for review and discussion with their respective faculty. I'll be delivering a copy to the Provost tomorrow at my regularly scheduled meeting with him.
- We are also busy planning the Leadership in Service and Technology Award evening, tentatively scheduled for Tuesday June 9 (very tentatively).
- Thanks to a recommendation by one of our board members, we are now affiliate members of NCSSSMST and will be including those secondary schools in our outreach.
- The Building Livable Communities in Second Life Competition was held on the Pleasantville campus on Friday, January 24. Thanks to Jean Coppola for serving as a faculty advisor, and to Matt Ganis for providing technical support. Three teams competed, and finished in the following order: Pace University, Monroe College and Manhattanville College.
I'm planning on scheduling an "all school" meeting for February 13 at the Graduate Center. Please mark your calendars now-details will follow early next week.
See you on campus one of these days:
Monday and Friday next week I'm in Pleasantville, Tuesday and Wednesday I'm at the Graduate Center, and Thursday I'm in New York.
No comments:
Post a Comment