Here's how July is starting to look: I'm on vacation from Saturday July 19 until Sunday August 3, back in the office on Monday August 4.
Slight change in this week's schedule: NY today, Grad Center tomorrow morning, Pleasantville tomorrow afternoon and all day Wednesday, and NY on Thursday. I'm out of the office on Friday but available on e-mail.
Next week: NY on Wednesday and Thursday, Pleasantville on Monday, out of the office on Tuesday.
You can always check my calendar on the Pace calendar system-it won't tell you where I am but it will tell you that I'm busy. To do that with the current system you need to go to the calendar, sign in with your portal name and password, click on the "calendars button, then the "subscribe" button and search for my name (cknapp).
Oh, and I almost forgot, please feel free to im me at conniekprof on AIM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment