Monday, October 20, 2008

Ooops-I forgot to post last Friday!

I broke "rule number 1" of maintaining a blog-I totally forgot to post last Friday.

This week I'm in NY on Monday, Pleasantville on Tuesday and at the Professional and Organizational Development in Higher Education Conference in Reno, Nevada on Wednesday through Saturday.

I'd love to have some dialogue and conversation about the vision of the Seidenberg School that I presented at the Seidenberg Faculty Council meeting, and I'm open to different ways to have that happen-I can join department meetings, we can have the discussion on-line, whatever works.

Faculty, I'm particularly interested in your reactions to the idea of a New York Department chair, a Westchester Department Chair, and a Special Programs Chair. Tell me what's good and bad about this idea.

I'm going to have a meeting with all the staff of the school in November to have a similar conversation about the interdisciplinary nature of the school.

I'll remember to post next week from my conference!

No comments: