Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back from Vacation

I've been back for three days and now I'm heading off to Maine. Trust me, these plans were made way before I ever even thought about applying to be interim dean!

I spent Monday in Pleasantville catching up on mail and budgets, Tuesday in New York meeting with the New York folks, Jeanne Dennison from Philanthropy, and Bill Caldwell and Chris Cory from Public Relations. Here's a link to the blog entry at The Journal News announcing the naming of the interim Dean.

I've spent all day today, Wednesday, at the Graduate Center meeting with the Pace Computer Learning Center staff, Karen Robilotta (the new Vice President for Human Resources), and folks to discuss CLOUT, NACTEL, commencement, and other activities that your school is involved in.

I'll be on the Pleasantville campus on Wednesday, August 13, in New York on Thursday, August 14 and at the Graduate Center on Friday morning, August 15.

Enjoy the waning days of summer!

No comments: