I've been taking a vacation from blogging, and much to my surprise, a few of you said you missed it! I'm flattered that you've been reading this-thanks!
And next week I'm taking a real vacation-a week off to explore the area around Hudson, New York. Hardly far from home.
I'll also be catching up on my reading, and working on brushing up my time management skills. I'm trying to fit in a 9 hour course called-are you ready?-Get Time Video Boot Camp by Dave Crenshaw, the author of The Myth of Multitasking. If I follow his regimen he promises me 10 to 20 hours a week-I could sure use an extra 10 hours a week!
I'll be downtown tomorrow, on vacation next week, and then in Pleasantville on July 20 and 21, maybe even the 22, downtown the morning of the 23rd and at the Grad Center the afternoon of the 23rd and all day the 24th.
I know I'll be downtown on Tuesday the 28th for a breakfast event with Year Up, a group that we've partnered with to provide college credits to "urban young adults."
Beyond that I don't know what my schedule is!
I hope everyone is getting a chance for some well earned "r & r" and taking advantage of this uncharacteristically lovely July weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment