or should I say a screeching halt-it seems like it just stops.
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving holiday. Before we know it the semester will be over-faculty, don't forget to get your grades in as soon as possible (but no later than 72 hours) after your final exams.
Monday and Wednesday I'll be hosting "town hall" meetings on both campuses: Monday in New York and Wednesday in Pleasantville. These days were chosen because they are study days and I expect to see everyone at one of the meetings. The purpose is to share what I've learned from my informal faculty lunches, talk about my current thinking about a school reorganization, and report on my meetings with the Provost. Please feel free to either comment here or e-mail me privately if there are specific questions/concerns you want addressed at those meetings.
[Note: I'll be meeting with faculty/staff at the Graduate Center on Friday December 19.]
Next Thursday we'll be having a small holiday party at 163 William (at 3:30) and I hope to see many of you there. Prior to the party I'll be attending the Management Council meeting. I'll also be on the New York campus on Friday.
I'm a member of the Society for Information Management-many of us know SIM because they support the publication of MIS Quarterly, one of the top academic journals in the information systems field. Next week I'll attend two SIM gatherings-the NY Chapter of SIM's December meeting on Monday night and the Fairfield-Westchester Chapter SIM meeting on Wednesday.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment