First, let me wish l'shanah tovah to all who are celebrating the Jewish New Year, year 5770. May you have a sweet year.
The semester is well underway. Special thanks to everyone who made the beginning of the year as smooth as possible and who stayed as late as necessary, or came in as early as necessary, to make this happen.
I hope by now you've received the announcement of the departmental chairs for this academic year: Information Technology, NY: John Molluzzo, Information Technology Westchester: Dan Farkas, Computer Science, NY: Sotiris Skevoulis, Computer Science, Westchester: Narayan Murthy.
We are starting our first academic year with our new structure, and we'll be evaluating it and "tweaking" it as needed during the year.
Enjoy your weekend, and I'll look for each of you as I move around the campuses next week, beginning with half a day in Pleasantville and at One Martine Avenue on Monday, and then the rest of the week at One Martine with the exception of Thursday when I'll be downtown for Dean's Council and Management Council.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment